Camelbak Podium Chill 600ml Carbon Bike Cycling Water Bottle
CamelBak Podium® Chill is a high performance insulated sport bottle that keeps your water cooler longer. A double-walled bottle construction uses closed cell foam technology to keep your water cold twice as long as a standard bottle. The patented spill-proof Jet Valve™ allows the user to hydrate immediately without having to open or close a drinking interface and the bottle’s streamlined ergonomic design offers excellent squeezability without compromising bottle grip. The large aperture of the drinking nozzle generates an exceptional water flow rate and is easy to remove for thorough cleaning. The Podium® Chill also has a lockout dial with easy to read graphics for leak-proof transport.
CamelBak is the official hydration sponsor for the pro cycling team Garmin-Sharp. The team uses Podium bottles in training and during races.
- Double-wall construction keeps water cold twice as long as regular sport bottles
- Innovative, self-sealing Jet Valve™ eliminates splatters and spills
- Lightweight, easy-squeeze bottle delivers the right flow to quench your thirst
- 100% Free of BPA and BPS
- TruTaste™ polypropylene with HydroGuard™ lets you taste your water, not your bottle
- Removable nozzle for easy cleaning
- Positive lockout for leakproof transport
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- Also keeps warm beverages warm during cool weather rides
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
- Hydration Capacity: 21 oz / 610 ml
- Total Weight: 4 oz / 113 g
- Dimensions: 9.5 X 2.75 in / 24.13 X 6.98 cm
- Bottle Material: BPA-Free TruTaste™ Polypropylene
- Cap Material: BPA-Free TruTaste™ Polypropylene
- Bite Valve Material: The Jet Valve™ is made from medical grade, self-sealing silicone
- Always 100% Free of BPA and BPS